- Neurokinetic Therapy Level 1 (NKT)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Dry Needling (ATI Physical Therapy)
- Manual Therapy – Fascial Distortion Model (FDM)
- Pre- & Post-Op for athletes and non-athletes
Dr. Brian Tee has carried a lifelong appreciation for sports and human movement since his days of practicing karate and playing tennis and basketball in high school. He earned his Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree from the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences in 2017 and has been practicing as a primarily outpatient orthopedic physical therapist since then. He has substantial experience treating any and all orthopedic conditions, including pre and post-op situations, bringing a diverse skill set including but not limited to exercise prescription/coaching, manual therapy, and dry needling. In addition to his experience as a PT, he has experience coaching high school/middle school tennis in a team setting and still does basketball skills training for high school, college, and professional players multiple times/week, giving him a unique lens as a clinician.