- International Sports Sciences Association
- Cooper Institute Certified Personal Trainer (CI-CPT)
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Blue Belt
- 10+ years experience in training/coaching weightlifting and boxing
- Functional Patterns Level 1 Human Foundations
Austin is a Cooper Institute CPT, ISSA certified trainer, Functional Patterns Level 1 Human Foundations certified, and a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He has a background in Taekwondo, boxing, jiu-jitsu, MMA, powerlifting, bodybuilding, flexibility training, and other movement styles. His greatest joy in coaching and training is showing people what they CAN do and dismiss what they think they can’t. He has a long list of previous injuries he has overcome and rebounded from and enjoys showing people how they can do the same. From adolescents to the elderly, his focus is to have the client move freely, confidently and build a base of knowledge to carry with them for life. Austin has been pursuing physical culture and improvement for over 20 years and got his start as a personal trainer in 2012.