Therapeutic Training combines advanced movement and muscle testing (NKT, P-DTR) with precise manual therapy (ART) and strength training / corrective exercise to provide a comprehensive and individualized one-stop-shop to help clients reduce pain, correct posture and muscular imbalances, and to improve overall strength and health.
OWNER | THERAPEUTIC TRAINING
- ACSM – Exercise Physiologist
- Licensed Massage Therapist – LMT Texas
- Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex (P-DTR) – Advanced Practitioner
- Neurokinetic Therapy level 3 – Advanced Practitioner
- Active Release Technique – U, SP
- ELDOA – Level 1
- Functional Range Conditioning – FRCms
Therapeutic Training – Mixed Modalities
1 Session (45 Mins) – $150
8 Sessions – $1,080
Therapeutic Training utilizes a combination of neurological techniques, manual therapies, corrective exercise, and strength training.
NKT, P-DTR, ART, ELDOA, FRC, ACSM-EP
NKT: Neurokinetic Therapy is a sophisticated form of manual therapy that combines motor control theory and manual muscle testing. It is an excellent modality in rehabilitation and manual therapy because it not only identifies the cause of pain and dysfunction, but also corrects it very quickly and quite painlessly.
Some of the benefits of NKT include:
- Assesses, identifies and corrects the root cause of pain
- Reduces the effects of repetitive stress injuries
- Enhances athletic performance
- Quickly improves muscle coordination
- Increases range of motion, energy, strength and stamina throughout the body
- Coupled with corrective exercises for maximum benefit
- Uses muscle testing to locate the source of the problem
- Achieves faster, longer-lasting results than many methods
- Eliminates enduring patterns of dysfunction from old injuries
P-DTR: Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex is a system of treating nervous system receptors based on neurology, biomechanics, neurophysiology, anatomy and profound research, and is one of the most advanced forms of neurological therapies in existence.
Unique to P-DTR as a therapy, is an understanding of the role that sensory nerve endings (‘receptors’) play in the function and processes of the central nervous system.
P-DTR uses receptors as its entry point to understand, assess and treat all kinds of dysfunction, pain and symptoms that it is possible to experience in the human form.